Achieving compliance that delivers visibility, transparency and supports your human capital
Companies wanting to thrive in the changing business economy should shift their focus from defining their success in how they implement digital, to how they use digital to support their people.
Successful digital transformation enhances data-driven decision making ensuring that the culture of the company is agile enough to embrace change.
Every touchpoint within the employees’ working day forms part of the payroll and HR process. Every digital moment, every keystroke, every call. Employees are part of the very fibre of the organisation and if they don’t have visibility into their payroll structure – or feel that the organisation is not transparent in its approach to salaries, management and work-life balance – then they are more likely to quit.
The top five reasons why an employee will resign are:
- For higher pay,
- Better benefits,
- Insufficient raises,
- Needs not met by pay, and
- Pay inequality.
There are several ways in which HR practitioners can use digital solutions, such as Sage 300 People, to revitalise how they approach compliance, payroll and employee engagement:
- Investing in a solution that works across HR and payroll will create a highly agile and transparent platform which can be customisable and personalised.
- Providing access to self-service options that allow the employee to feel more in control of their relationship with the company engenders trust and engagement.
HR can then use data and insights provided by the platform to gain visibility into workforce trends and problems, which allows for leadership to shape decision-making more effectively.
This delicate ecosystem needs constant refinement to ensure that payroll and people are kept at the forefront of decision-making across every part of the business.
Sage 300 People has been designed to:
- Provide HR leaders with the tools to help them fully realise the potential within their human assets,
- Simplify HR processes to ensure that payroll is up to date and aligned with regulations, and that all systems remain consistently compliant across the board,
- Deep dive into employee insights and use these to create tighter and more coherent experiences, and
- Ensure that payroll benefits and salary structures are in line with the market and best practices.
Times 3 Technologies, a Sage Platinum Partner and a Sage 300 People Implementation Partner, provide organisations with a fully connected, highly agile and transparent HR and Payroll platform that will redefine expectations and which puts people first.