T3T Add-ons Empower You to Do More with Sage X3
T3T has developed highly-efficient Sage X3 add-ons that unlock even more automation and functionality within Sage X3.
Cloud Connected Currency Upload
This is ideal for organisations that deal with multi-currencies on a daily basis and need the latest exchange rates.
If your staff members manually input the exchange rate on a daily basis, the risk exposure and far-reaching financial repercussions due to human error are immense, with potentially catastrophic results.
- Manual task
- High risk
The solution: T3T’s automated Cloud Connected Currency Upload
The T3T Currency Upload function provides daily, hassle-free exchange rates imported directly into your Sage X3 solution. This means you always have the latest data, and your foreign currency transactions are based on accurate information.
Benefits of the Currency Importer
- Daily, automated process
- Updates spot rate, and other defined rate types
- Updates all currencies, including cryptocurrencies
- No human errors
- Reduces risk
Bulk Stocktake Import
This is ideal for any organisation that manually captures their stocktake results in Sage X3. The management and visibility of stock is crucial to businesses, whether it be in a warehouse, remote location, or boot stock.
If your staff manually captures stock counts onto a spreadsheet and then manually recaptures it into Sage X3, this exposes the business to potential risk. Human errors and omissions in this regard could have far-reaching consequences.
- Manual task
- High risk
- Limited to one user at a time
The solution: T3T’s automated Bulk Stocktake Import
The T3T Bulk Stocktake Import function simplifies and streamlines the upload of your Stock Count Information into Sage X3.
Benefits of Bulk Stocktake Import
- Simplified, intuitive layout is easy to use
- Users can change the layout of the file
- Caters for attributes such as Locations, Status, Lots and Serial Numbers
- Supports any mechanism of data capture, such as a CSV file
- Supports data compiled from offline scanners
- Supports multiple recounts
- Supports remote locations / boot stock being counted and captured for later loading into Sage X3
- Configurable in Sage X3
- Saves time
- Reduces risk
- Improves accuracy
Bulk Journal Upload
This is ideal for organisations that need to process reallocations, or who prepare journals on spreadsheets and then manually capture these into Sage X3. This also adds immense value when you need to import data from any third-party system and need to quickly and easily change the layout of the file at a user level.
If your staff are manually capturing journal data into Sage X3 it increases risk into your business due to potential human error, not to mention the time wasted and costs of duplicating work.
- Manual task
- High risk
The solution: T3T’s Bulk Journal Upload
The T3T Bulk Journal Upload function allows you to bulk upload general ledger journals, saving you time and reducing human error.
Benefits of the Bulk Journal Upload
- Role-based functionality
- Interfaces with any system
- Multiple journals can be uploaded
- Validates columns in the upload file
- Intelligently interprets and auto creates journals in Sage X3
- Used for importing salaries, audit adjustments, etc
- Bulk uploads spreadsheets used to determine reallocations
T3T Integration Layer
Ideal for organisations that have siloed, patchwork, non-communicative systems that need to be integrated with Sage X3 to create a holistic, integrated business solution.
Many businesses have multiple systems that operate in isolation from each other but that require the same master data, such as Customers, to exist in both systems, and / or for data to be captured manually into Sage X3. This results in manual duplication of work and outdated iterations that cause frustration, delays, and human errors.
There is a better way to work. A connected business is an efficient business.
The solution: T3T’s Integration Layer
The flexible, multi-purpose, customisable T3T Integration Layer simplifies the integration of transactional documents and master data into Sage X3 by handling the technical complexities involved, whilst ensuring application integrity is preserved.
T3T’s Integration Layer can accommodate various integration mechanisms depending on the source system, including the common feeds such as file processing, SOAP / REST web services, direct database access, etc.
The Integration Layer is designed to allow you to rapidly process your transactions thanks to its core architectural design of allowing multiple simultaneous transactions. This gives you the benefit of a high-throughput multi-threaded environment.
Benefits and Functionality of the Integration Layer
- All integrations enforce the Sage data validation rules, preserving data integrity
- Rapid development of new Sage X3 functionality that allows you to focus on business logic rather than the Sage transaction
- Simple to understand and use for third party developers
- Gives support personnel an easy way to monitor failed transactions and address accordingly
- Supports the vast majority of Sage X3 transactions, including
- Master data such as Products, Customers, Dimensions, Sites, Price Lists, etc
- Inventory transactions such as Stock Counts, Issues and Receipts, etc
- Purchasing transactions such as Requests, Orders, Receipts, Returns and Invoices
- Sales transactions such as Quotes, Orders, Deliveries, Returns, Invoices, etc
- Manufacturing transactions such as Works Order Issues and Completions
- Financial transactions such as GL Journals, AP & AR payments, AP & AR invoices, etc
- Transactions can be created, created and posted, or updated where applicable
- Where integration transactions result in multiple linked Sage transactions, the Integration Layer can sequence the creation of the individual Sage transactions, removing the complexity of having to process the individual transaction
- The transactions can be processed in real-time, or scheduled to run at a predetermined time based on the configuration of the pollers
- Pollers can be dedicated to the processing of specific transactions or transaction types to allow for near-real-time processing of critical documents
- Pollers are highly-customisable in terms of the processing priorities based on custom attributes passed through to the layer, such as Site, Customer, Error Retry, etc
- All documents passed to the Integration Layer can be defined to be run once, or allow retries, should errors occur
Typical integrations that have been facilitated using the T3T Integration Layer include:
- E-commerce solutions, such as SalesForce and Magento
- Point of Sale (POS) solutions, such as Elite, Cowhills, GAAP, Micros
- Billing system integrations
- Warehousing systems, including the use of wireless scanners
- CAD systems
- Operational homegrown, custom-designed systems interfacing into Sage X3
- Many other systems, including EDI
This is ideal for organisations that need a solution to handle the management of withholding tax.
- Withholding tax can be managed on Payment or Invoice stages
- Withholding tax has the ability to calculate different withholding tax rates depending on product or service, supplier or customer, or a combination thereof within the Purchase and Sales modules.
Sage X3 provides Retention functionality which is only applicable in the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Invoicing and Payments/Receipts functions.
Manual user intervention is required to create additional journals or specify discount lines on payments to manage withholding tax in Sage X3.
The Solution: T3T’s Withholding Tax Module
The Withholding Tax module was built within Sage X3 to enhance the core functionality with additional new functionality around the calculation and management of withholding tax on the Sales and Purchase modules. Sage X3 has standard functionality to manage Tax Determination specifically regarding different rates on legislation, company level, etc., and we have enhanced this functionality to include the required rules for Withholding Tax determination.
The functionality within the T3T module also extends the solution to sections where withholding tax may be a requirement, including Sales Invoices, Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Invoices, Purchase Invoices, as well as Payment and Receipts.
The Benefits & Features
- Determine the withholding tax rate per line on invoices, allowing for multiple rates on one invoice
- Minimise manual calculations to add withholding tax to transactions
- Ease of configuration in a multi-company environment using the existing Tax determination functionality in Sage X3
- Withholding tax transactions easily identified in order to streamline the creation of withholding tax certificates which can be submitted to tax authorities for refunds.
In organisations where credit controllers manage customers’ accounts, they need a system that allows them to track certain tasks. This includes following up on outstanding and overdue debts, reconciling the account and ensuring that promised payments are received. To achieve this, they would need a list of their own debtors, a history of all follow-ups performed, and easy access to contact details.
Credit controllers were required to:
- Capture notes of interactions with a Customer
- Record when the client promised to make a payment
- Specify action tasks and dates when items need to be completed
The Solution: T3T’s Credit Management Module
This module allows the Credit Manager to generate a “To-do list” for credit controllers in their teams.
The credit controllers use these lists to follow-up promised payments with customers and add notes relating to calls and tasks. Additionally, the Reminder campaigns in Sage X3 can be executed from this module to send out letters or emails depending on the setup.
The Benefits & Features:
- Credit controllers have a single system where they can add customer notes
- Tasks are completed on time
- Effective management of overdue balances
- Allows credit controllers to focus on problematic customers
- Ability to add promise-to-pay dates
- Tasks can be actioned by date and can be flagged
- Dashboard query shows upcoming tasks
- All credit controller interactions with customers are recorded
- A history of notes captured against a customer is created
- A quick view of the customer’s credit situation is available
- Reminder campaigns can be utilised from within the module
- Onboarding new credit control staff is easier as there is a history per customer
Organisations typically have challenges creating estimates, budgets and forecasts that are flexible enough to account for variations around Customers, Product Types, Product Categories, Sales Reps, and more, and are calculated to factor in predetermined periods, seasons, and trends.
They need a link between the sales / procurement system and financial system, as well as greater flexibility and planning capabilities for sales budgeting and growth targets.
The Solution: T3T’s Sales Budgeting Module
T3T’s Sales Budgeting Module allows for a more intuitive, creative way to budget by period, and attributes such as Product and Customer. Sales projections, forecasts or estimates of total sales volumes and values are automatically calculated based on current actual values and then projected forward. This can be filtered by region, sales rep, product, customer, and more. Projected volumes and values can be manipulated based on weighted days allowing for fluctuations based on seasonality or known events or trends.
Once a forecast is created, a growth expectation is generated, facilitating the finalisation of an accurate, achievable sales budget for the following year at both a volume and value level.
The Benefits & Features
- Role-based access which filters customers to their assigned Reps
- Apply unique, specific filters such as Region, Customer, Sales Rep, Category, etc. when setting budget parameters
- Dashboard view for instant clarity of volumes and values
- More intuitive, flexible way to create sales budgets
- More accurate forecasting based on statistics and trends
- Flexible data modelling
- Interpretation of actual history trends
- Estimated growth percentage is based on prior years’ actuals, forecasted amount, and budget
This is ideal for any organisation that delivers multiple invoices or delivery notes from their warehouse or factory, by using picking lists or other manual processes, and that potentially also carries out driver debriefs, proof of delivery and route selections.
Although this can be performed manually or through alternate solutions, the challenge is that you have:
- Little to no clarity or control
- Exposure to risk
- Under- or overloading vehicles
- Non-integration with Sage X3
The Solution: T3T’s Delivery Manifest Add-On
This module is created to integrate driver, logistics, and warehouse functionality into a single function or process within Sage X3. Deliveries can be consolidated and grouped to a route, driver, vehicle, and delivery date, for optimal productivity and efficiency. Furthermore, all processing and management around a group of orders and deliveries is facilitated though a single manifest which also allows for the simplified Proof of Delivery management and Cash Collection Management.
The Benefits & Features
- Consolidate and group specific deliveries to a route and delivery date
- Allocate deliveries to a vehicle and driver
- Track and manage crates or pallets being dropped and or collected from customers
- Route utilisation calculates truck capacity by weight for optimal loading based on gross weight capacity of the vehicle to avoid overloading or under utilisation
- A consolidated view to visualise the planned routes and deliveries for a specific date
- When insufficient stock exists for deliveries, order cutting can be automatically performed though a Delivery Manifest based on the required input of a user
- Total stock requirements based on a group of orders on a Delivery Manifest can be utilised to determine the manufacturing requirements thus facilitating the planning function
- Following the return to depot a driver debriefing process per manifest exists which will:
- Allow the input of Cash should the Customer be on a COD basis and perform the correct receipt and allocation of monies to the Customer
- Allow for the input of the client GRV number
- Allow for the input of any potential expenses incurred during the delivery such as damages, fuel, and tolls
- Printing of the various Delivery schedules, including:
- Load Summary Sheet
- Delivery Manifest / Trip Sheet
- Allows for more efficient packing of products for delivery
This is ideal for organisations that process recurring invoices from a supplier on a daily, monthly or annual basis for fixed and / or variable recurring charges, be it contractual or not.
Running a true procurement cycle whereby every invoice needs to be managed through a requisition and approval process can be onerous on the business, and allowing the
business to ‘bypass’ the procurement process in certain circumstances can open the business to the potential of bypassing the process when the user “feels like it”. Additionally, contracts particulars are often stored in a spreadsheet where someone needs to manually update the details and check on renewals and escalations.
Working this way can be:
• High risk
The Solution: T3T’s Purchasing Contracts Module
T3T’s Purchasing Contract Management module resides within Sage X3’s Purchasing module. This allows you to create a new contract directly in the module, capturing all variable and fixed values, in a predefined space in the application.
The Benefits & Features
- Multiple contract types, such as leases, service contracts, licensing fees, etc., allows you to define which charges are applicable and perform detailed analysis of contract spend by contract type
- All contracts are stored and updated in one central place
- Specify currency, take on dates, terms, and termination dates with ease
- Allows the system to calculate contract duration
- Supports approval / authorisation process to ensure supervisor sign-off
- Verifications of variable costs per contract type are done in a single function
- Escalations can be defined per contract or charge line with different anniversary dates of each line’s escalation
- The system calculates the billing schedule automatically, including predefined escalations
- Renewal of contracts is easy to generate, evaluate, and track
- Month-end payments are easier, faster, and more accurate
- Purchase orders, Receipts and Invoices are automatically generated
- Full detailed tracking of all transactions in Sage X3 against the contact