Enterprise Resource Planning is a growth investment
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions have gained significant ground over the past few years. Through the pandemic and rapidly changing business expectations, ERP solutions have become more efficient, accessible and robust. They offer organisations the ability to pivot and adapt to uncertainty and complexity, thanks to their integration of core business processes in real-time and their ability to leverage intelligent toolkits and provide an extended solution across the business.
Statistics reflect that:
- The ERP market is expected to exceed $49.5 billion by 2025.
- 50% of companies have made the acquisition of an ERP solution a priority and has proven results in terms of business value and return on investment as evidenced in the 2018 ERP Report.
- The TEC study found that organisations willing to invest in their ERP implementation delivered cost savings in the region of 46%, improved business transaction efficiencies by around 40%, and improved performance metrics by up to 46%.
In short, ERP has moved from a lumbering enterprise investment that costs time and money to a sleek performance enhancer that can measurably improve business performance and growth by:
- Streamlining information sharing and data gathering for consolidation and reporting.
- Assisting strategic planning with real-time reporting and insights.
- Allowing you to rapidly address customer needs as the system identifies the gaps to be addressed in your business while providing reliable tools for communication and collaboration.
- The ability to customise your ERP with add-on tools.
- Smoothly integrating into your business.
“You need to look at your ERP solution as an investment into a solution fabric,” advises Ashley Ellington, Director at Times 3 Technologies. “It’s every end of the business woven into a cohesive ecosystem that connects the dots, brings people and information together, optimises processes and methodologies, and allows for the organisation to become inherently more agile. Modern ERP solutions are also designed to be technology agnostic, responsive across multiple platforms and devices, and intuitive. They are far from the lumbering cumbersome behemoths of the past.”
Ultimately, your business can only benefit from focusing on ERP as a strategic value-add and a powerful ally in embedding financial stability and driving growth. With Sage X3 – a leading ERP solution with a proven track record and extensive functionality – and Times 3 Technologies, a Sage X3 Platinum implementation partner, you can start with a basic ERP solution which can transform as your business needs grow.